Due: week 7, no exceptions
1. This project accounts for a significant portion of your grade. It is expected that you
will invest the time and effort needed to do a good job of it.
2. Do two paintings of an apple as described below.
3. Each of the two paintings is to be 12" X 12" using one of the following formats:
4. It is critical that the paintings be done in the following order:
5. Place an apple on a plain background and direct a strong light at it (see project-setup photo below).
6. Grid Version (see illustration of painting-A below)
7. Realistic Version (see illustration of painting-B below)
midterm - project set-up
midterm - painting A
midterm - painting B